Here you'll find the answer to all of life's difficult questions... or maybe just stuff like "Can I bring a stroller?"
We will have the similar entry protocols as every other event and festival.
GATES OPEN AT 12:30pm on Saturday 3/18.
The festival site has moved to the Basecamp Parking Lot next to the Holiday Valley Lodge (main lodge).
PARKING & SHUTTLES
Festival Parking has moved to the same location as the festival site - Basecamp Parking Lot next to the Holiday Valley Lodge (main lodge).
· Limited free parking is available at the Event Site (Holiday Valley Base Area Parking Lot). To access on-site parking, turn onto Holiday Valley Road and drive .6 miles up the hill (past the Holiday Valley Main Lodge). Turn left into the Base Area Parking Lot.
· Free Overflow parking is also available at the SnowPine Chair Parking Lot. The SnowPine Chair Parking Lot is located .4 miles south of the intersection of Route 219 and Holiday Valley Road.
· Concert-goers can be dropped off at the Event Site. To access the drop off zone, turn onto Holiday Valley Road and drive .3 miles up the hill to the Holiday Valley Main Lodge. Turn left into the Main Lodge drop off zone. Guests can also be picked up in this area at the end of the night.
· Regular shuttle service is available from 3pm until Midnight between the SnowPine Chair Parking Lot and the Event Site. For your safety, DO NOT WALK along Route 219 to the SnowPine Chair Parking Lot. You must take a shuttle.
· Shuttle service to the Event Site is also available to any lodging guest staying at a Holiday Valley property. The Event Site is walkable from the Inn at Holiday Valley and the Tamarack Club.
Rideshare Drop Off - There will be rideshare drop off at the Holiday Valley Lodge parking lot roundabout. Please reference the map.
The event is outdoors and all weather so dress warm!
No outside food and drinks (except sealed water bottles, unfortunately we do not have free water stations this year)
No weapons of any kind
small backpacks allowed
folding chairs allowed
re-entry allowed with a festival wristband
must have a festival ticket to enter
small umbrellas are allowed but please be respectful of your neighbors space when they are open
please check the set times for each band
box office and doors at 12:30pm
The Main Lodge, Ullr Bar and John Harvard’s will be open after the festival and offer drinks, restrooms and an ATM. Concert-goers can wait for a shuttle or a pickup inside the Main Lodge.
We have food + drinks for sale with multiple food vendors and a main bar (sponsored by Southern Tier Brewing and Southern Tier Distilling) See you soon! Let's Jamboree!